Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is it possible to get a copy of my ssa1099 that I can print…

Customer Question
is it possible to get...
is it possible to get a copy of my ssa1099 for 2015 that I can print from the computer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
1/21/2016
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

From Social Security website: https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3706/How-can-I-get-a-form-SSA-1099-1042S-Social-Security-Benefit-Statement

"If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, we have a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

• Calling us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

• Contacting your local Social Security office."

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Just checking back in, do you have any further question? I want you to be satisfied with my service, so please let me know.