Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What are the six protocol words SS receivers must say to SS…

Customer Question
What are the six protocol...
What are the six protocol words SS receivers must say to SS clerk before May 1, 2026 or they will permanently lose these specific benefits because the law becomes effective that date.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
1/21/2016
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 2 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

There are no such words, actually and this has been a bit of a scam. There is, however, a law created in October 2015, the changes the law effective 5/1/2016 (not 2026), that, once changed, can effect SOME people's future right to a benefit. If you want to know more about that, let me know.