Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I qualify additional benefits that are stated in The…

Customer Question
How do I qualify for...
How do I qualify for the additional benefits that are stated in The Money Map Report? According to this report Congress is taking $11.4 billion in Benefits as of this May 1st. I need the form to fill out to see if I qualify for the additional benefits stated in this report. It is listed in what is called Banned Social Security Benefits. There is a provision that states I may be able to receive an extra $124,174 that is buried in the rulebook. I need to be able to receive a "restricted application" to capitalize on this benefit. I have filled out an application with Money Map, but I don't know if it has gone through properly. They don't want any ATM cards. I called the number for information regarding this and was told an ATM/VISA card was fine. Can you define any of this for me?
Irene Robertson
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
1/20/2016
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon Irene,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you presently receiving a social security benefit?

2. Are you married?

3. Does your spouse receive a social security benefit?

4. What are each of your ages?

Thanks in advance,

Doug