dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I will turn 66 on June 20, 2016. I was planning on taking my

Customer Question

I will turn 66 on June 20, 2016. I was planning on taking my full social security benefit of $1746.00 a month and continue working in my current job full time for the next several years. My current annual salary is $33,380.00. My intention is to save my annual social security benefits so I will have some money when I do retire. I understand there are changes as of May 1, 2016 that could make a difference to me now and reading about them is even more confusing. I have left several messages to various accountants referred to me and am either not getting a call back or they do not have current information to help me make a decision prior to May 1 when changes are in effect. I will certainly pay for a consultation. Time is money. Can you help or advise? Michele
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What specific questions do you have?

Thanks in advance,

Doug