How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 12060
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This 88 year-old male (WW II vet) gets a monthly Social

Customer Question

This 88 year-old male (WW II vet) gets a monthly Social Security payment. Like to find out if there are other resources I can take advantage of. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

You might try Veterans aid and assistance.


If you go to the VSO (Veteran's Service Office for your local area) and have him/her check over the application, you'll likely get it through on the first try.


Hope this helps