Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I lost my medicaid card how can I get a new one, I have no…

Customer Question
I lost my medicaid card...
I lost my medicaid card how can I get a new one, I have no info to give to providers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2016
Social Security Expert: SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant replied 2 years ago
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

You can visit or call your local social security office. They may require you to go into the office to request a replacement card. You can also call the following toll free number, 1-***-***-****.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Thank you I will give them a call

You are very welcome. Please be so kind as to positively rate my response 3 or more stars. This is how I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.