Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

Is there anyone there to help me now?
, I have been

Customer Question
Customer: Is there anyone...
Customer: Is there anyone there to help me now?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been trying to answer 3 situations that I have in my family about SS
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will wait if they will answer my 3 questions?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Social Security
1/18/2016
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 1 year ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

I am happy to review your first of 3 issues regarding SS. When we are finished, you can opt for additional services to answer your additional questions, or not, at your option. So please describe your first question/situation.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY