dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

REPORTED EARNINGS ($60.64) IN MY HUSBAND'S NAME, FLOYD E

Customer Question

REPORTED EARNINGS ($60.64) IN MY HUSBAND'S NAME, FLOYD E MILES FOR THE YEAR 2014 FROM BELL ATLANTIC CONCESSION TELEPHONE. MR MILES PASSED AWAY 10/29/2013. SINCE THAT TIME MY NAME IS***** ATLANTIC. IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN BECAUSE I ALSO WORKED FOR BELL ATLANTIC. HIS SS # *****###-##-#### MY SS# *****###-##-####
IF YOU FEEL THAT I SHOULD VISIT SOCIAL SECURITY IN PERSON, LET ME KNOW.
CATHERINE M MILES
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Catherine,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I don't understand what your question is. Can you please let me know what you need assistance with?

Doug