dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Apply benefits?? My husband is drawing is social security

Customer Question

apply for spouse benefits?? My husband is drawing is social security and I would like to
draw a percentage of his?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your present age?

2. Are you receiving social security benefits at this time?

3. How long have you been married to your husband?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

This seems like a very important decision for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug