Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant
Experience:  Tax Accountant at Praxair, Inc.
51959094

Social security benefit statement form SSA-1099 was sent to

Customer Question

Customer: social security benefit statement form SSA-1099 was sent to me but i seem to have misplaced it. how do i get another
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: social security benefit statement form SSA-1099 2015 was sent to me but i seem to have misplaced it. how do i get a replacement
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. You can open can online account with the Social Security Administration by visiting: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ and selecting the option to create an account. Once your account is set up you will be able to get the latest information about your account including a copy of your 2015 Form SSA-1099.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if I can clarify anything or answer any additional questions.

Thanks, Jonathan