dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My handicapped son and I are eligible because we are both

Customer Question

My handicapped son and I are eligible for medicaid because we are both eligable for medicaid. H( He and I are both on SSI Disability! But the company Harley Davidson already signed us up for there plants od drufg plan ( I guess they are not realizing we are eligible for the new drug coverage SilverScript. Harley shuts down their plan over the New Year. Theiir is one person who might be able to fix this. She's covering for Harley, While they are off. If you could write a quick email to me, wich I could than forward to Harleyy, Stating there has beeen a mistake and my son Jason and I are eligable for medicade. Thereby making us eligable for SilverScript. Mabe I can take care of the problem with haley as soon as they get back from vacation. Can you do that for me? I hope so. Thanks in advance!
Anne xxxxxx
***@******.***
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
xxxx xxxxx xx. xxxx, xxx., xxxx
xx/xx/xxx
xxx-xx-2711
Thank you for your time I look forward to hearing back from you!
Category: Social Security