LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am jeremy s. dingman and,my number is 309-80-5542.

Customer Question

i am jeremy s. dingman and,my number is###-##-####.
currently i am in elderado illinios 917 3rd appartment a
and,would like my ssdi trasfered to the address above.
about two weeks previously lived valparaiso indiana, 46383
address was*****.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Jeremy,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a My Social Security Online Account and start or change Direct Deposit online. If you don’t already have an account, you can easily create one. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, place a change of address so your check is sent to a new address, view your estimated retirement benefit change bank accounts and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you are already receiving Social Security and or Supplemental Security Income benefits through direct deposit, then you may change the account the deposit is posted to by calling 1 (800) SSA-1213 (1-***-***-****). The representative will be able to assist you in getting the change made to your account.

Finally, you may also visit your local social security office and make the change.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? If I have provided you with the information you were seeking, would you please now rate my service to you?

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

Thanks in advance,

Doug