How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 37855
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get Social Security o deduct taxes from my checks

Customer Question

How do I get Social Security o deduct taxes from my checks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

In order to set up withholding from your social security benefit payment, you can simply fill out a form and send it in to social security. You will need to determine whether you want them to withhold either7%, 10%, 15% or 25% from your benefit payment.

You can find the form---Voluntary Withholding Request---- here:

Or you may call 1-***-***-**** and request the form. Or, you may go to your local Social Security office and do it there as well.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,