How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help. G. Augustine: Paulette M Augustine is my wife. One

Customer Question

My name is*****: Paulette M Augustine is my wife. One Exchange Omaha NE requires "Use the Social Security Award Letter issued by SSA ..." or "Proof of Income " letter by contacting SSA.." so I can complete the "Recurring Medicare Part B Reimbursement Form." I have my wife's 2015 form, but I can't find mine. I actually need these "proof of income forms" for 3 years: 2014, 2015 and 2016. I never filled these forms out before, but it would mean ( $104.90 *2) * 60 *85% = about $11,914 in my pockets AFTER TAXES! Please send these Proof oF Income for all 3 years to my home address in Payson. I'll wait here for your reply. Thanks It will save about a 5 hour round trip to mesa where we used to live before retiring to Payson.
Merry Christmas.
Lawrence Augustine
PS I'll only send the last 4 digits of my SS # ***** required. I hate the possibility of CYBER attacks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,