dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am g darnel. my social security was not processed properly

Customer Question

I am allen g darnel . my social security was not processed properly during the 1974 and 1975 years. I made at least 50,000 dollars during that time and my records show onl 300 dollars. can you fix this so I can get more on my meager ss of 575. dollars?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel