How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christopher B, Esq. Your Own Question
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2983
Experience:  associate attorney
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Christopher B, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not receiving my Social Security check. I changed my

Customer Question

Customer: I am not receiving my Social Security check. I changed my checking account. How do I correct that information to SSI?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I do not know how to change my profile or deposit information so my checks come into my checking account? I had to change my account number because of a security issue.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I answered this on the other question you posed , so please reply there if you have any further questions.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security ( account and change your Direct Deposit online or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****. So either log online or call the number to change your direct deposit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.