dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Years the Benefit amount that Social Security sends me is

Customer Question

For two years the Benefit amount that Social Security sends me is different than the amount I receive each month. I receive no reasonable answer as to why this happens. Thankyou.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that the amount you receive is different from your annual benefit statement? If not, what do you mean?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I'd like to propose something that may be of interest to you. If you would like, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conversation as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Many customers find that a call is much more productive in terms of getting their questions answered. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

It is not necessary to open a new question. You should place all communications in this thread for this question.

I wrote: I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

Doug