ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

Nov 3,2015 I received notice from CA social security saying

Customer Question

Nov 3,2015 I received notice from CA social security saying they would no longer be $paying my premiums for Part B med ins. Without any prior notification, it also said they were now deducting prior due premiums from my monthly benefit check from $705 to $390 and that as of Jan 2016 my benefit check would be lowered down to $600. If it hadn't been for a friend loaning me some money, I couldn't pay my Dec rent and I would have been homeless. Was it legal for them to do this to me? How do I get back the benefit money they deducted without having to wait for answer to my filing a "Notice for Reconsideration)?
If in your legal expertise you feel I should be re-embursed for the monies they deducted I will more than gladly pay you $40 which you can deduct from that money. Right now I am left broke
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.

The best way is via telephone