LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Give Social Security number where I can change method of

Customer Question

Give Social Security number where I can change method of payment
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What sort of change of payment method are you considering?

2. What is your present payment method?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Each month I receive a S.S. check in direct deposit form. I have change to another bank accoount and need to give S.S. the number so they can deposit check into correct bank account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it !!!!. I don't trust you and it takes too long for any one to answer. Return my money now.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry if you think it takes too long I responded to your original question in under 4 minutes and I have an answer for you now. Pleas give me a moment and you will have it.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a My Social Security Online Account and start orchange Direct Deposit online. If you don’t already have an account,you can easily create one. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit change bank accounts and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you are already receiving Social Security and or Supplemental Security Income benefits through direct deposit, then you may change the account the deposit is posted to by calling 1 (800) SSA-1213(1-***-***-****). The representative will be able to assist you in getting the change made to your account.

Finally, you may also visit your local social security office and make the change.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
guess I didn't see it. Thanks
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

My pleasure, glad to be of help to you.

Thank you for your kind words as well. They are appreciated!

Please understand that in order for me to be compensated for having helped you, I need for you to positively rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy.

Thanks in advance.

I wish you the best,

Doug