LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Can SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD be a ***** ***** payment

Customer Question

Customer: can SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD be a ***** ***** payment from the federal government?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is ***** ***** girlfriend receives a SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC PPD deposit every month and she says its from a government ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Social Security Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

The payment that you are describing is a monthly payment from the Social Security Administration. It is typically a payment for either social security disability (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) which is a form of welfare.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season,

Doug