Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

If I have diagnose of Parkinson, does that qualify Security

Customer Question
If I have diagnose of...
If I have diagnose of Parkinson, does that qualify for Social Security Disability?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
12/11/2015
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 2 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

Good morning,

If your Parkinsons has caused you to be unable to work FT and you are no longer doing so, it CAN be a basis for prevailing on an SSIDB/SSI claim. The level of symptoms and limitations on functioning is important, but there are many acceptable ways of proving the the various legal thresholds to functioning, if your medical records are thorough and/or your doctors cooperative. If you would like help evaluating that or consideration of your details to retain a dedicated SSD attorney to represent your claim, I am happy to do so. A phone call would likely be the best method for such a consultation. At your option, I will ask that an "additional services" button be provided you, and I can get you my direct contact information.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq