How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13542
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What number do I call to get a quicker answer if you need

Customer Question

What number do I call to get a quicker answer if you need more information?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

That would depend on your question. Do you have one?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already asked it I'm seeking my son's Social Security number because during my move I lost his card and I'm trying to apply for insurance before the date is up
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Look above please. You did not include any such question of me. Nonetheless, when I need my child's SS number, I grab my tax return. Because our children are dependents we claim on federal tax return, their SS#s are located there. You can ALSO look at your OLD insurance documents you used last year and grab it off of there.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll just call my bank and ask for my money back
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

What money? Did you send money to your bank? Not sure what you are referring to. I am thinking maybe you have two threads going and are mixing them up here? In any event, I accurately and promptly provided you the solution to your question, and happy to be of assistance. Please scroll up on THIS thread, to read it, as it sounds like you haven't reviewed it yet. Any questions or confusion, feel free to follow up with me and I will be happy to clarify for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe not of you but of your site
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I just voluntarily contribute time here to others, I am not an employee and don't take deposits or anyting like that. I lend a hand to visitors here, with regard to their questions or needs in the SS field (since that is what I 'lawyer' in) - Did you read the answer above? Anything more I can clarify for you ?

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!


StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional

Related Social Security Questions