dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

THIS YEAR 2015 I xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx HAVE RECEIVED

Customer Question

THIS YEAR 2015 I xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx HAVE RECEIVED THREE (3) DIFFERENT LETTERS FROM SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. THE 1ST LETTER WAS THAT I NO LONGER QUALIFY FOR TICKET TO WORK PROGRAM? 2nd LETTER CHANGING THE TYPE OF BENEFIT I RECEIVE; I AM ENTITLED TO RETIREMENT BENEFITS NOT DISABILITY BENEFITS BECAUSE I AM FULL RETIREMEMT AGE? THE 3th LETTER IS SSA-4926-SM (1-2016) WHITCH I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY? WE DEDUCT $1 FROM YOUR BENEFITS IN 2016 FOR EACH $3 YOU EARN OVER $41,880 UNTIL YOU TURN AGE 66. MY BIRTH DATE IS 11/30/1948 I AM 67 ALL READY? 1st IN 2004 I WAS DENY MY RIGHTS TO APPEAL? I HAVE A LETTER FROM MISS. KATHY URTIAGA(###) ###-####EXT. 3025 1-(***) ***-**** ALSO FROM MR. CHARLES A. WILSON 1-***-***-**** THEY BOTH STATED THAT I WAS OVER-PAID BY BOTH O. P. M. AND SOCIAL SECURITY I NEED A FORM 1099 FROM OPM AND SSA. TOO. WHEN DO I EDUARDO A. ISASI GET IT SO I CAN CLAIM THE MOMEY THEY TOOK? 2nd FROM 2004 UNTIL TODAY. DID SSA AND OPM MADE ME PAY TAX ON DISABILITY MONEY? I NEED A 1099 FORM FROM BOTH SSA AND O.P.M. THEY BOTH TOOK MY MOMEY DEDUCT THIS MOMEY FROM MY INCOME TAX. SSA AND OPM EACH TOOK $14,931.00 FOR A TOTAL OF
29,862.00 . ALL I ASK FOR IS A FORM 1099 SO I CAN DO MY INCOME TAX CORRECT. OR GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST OF 10% A DAY COMPOUND DAILY. FROM NOVEMBER 5, 2004 UNTIL TODAY 12-07-2015. THE 3th LETTER IF MY COMBINE INCOME MY WIFE AND I IS MORE THAN $41,880.00 A YEAR SSA IS GOING TO TAKE $1 FOR EVERY $3 OVER SET AMOUNT OF $41,880.00?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your numerous issues with SSA.

What is your specific question so that I can point you to the right direction? What specifically do you need assistance with?

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.