dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

How may I get an increase in my soc.sec. benefit..my husband

Customer Question

how may I get an increase in my soc.sec. benefit..my husband had a stroke after poor care after sutgery.it left him unable to speak...we owe 34000 intaxes for '14 which I have set up a payment plan..essentially have no income for 2015 evcept soc sec thanks gail
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Gail,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your family's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your husband's age?

2. Whet social security benefit are you presently receiving?

Thanks in advance,

Doug