dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have a supplement policy with united Health and it also

Customer Question

I have a supplement policy with united Health and it also has a pharmacy plan with it. I have had this policy since 2006 and now I need another part D plan that gives me better coverage.
I found a plan with the same United Health but now they say I have to pay a penalty. need to know how much the penalty will be before I cAN complete the enrollment.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  dylatess replied 1 year ago.

The penalty varies by plan and you need to ask your carrier. Regardless, if you can wait until January 1st when you new plan goes into effect, you can avoid the penalty.