How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find a friend I was in Vietnam with, s ss#

Customer Question

I would like to find a friend I was in Vietnam with, his ss# *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

OK, SSA doesn't do people searches, you are going to want a skip trace type company, people finder company, or a private investigator if you don't find you can investigate on your own with or without technology. I am going to opt out here, but I don't see anyone being able to help you here.