Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

Thank you. What implications are there if not initiated by

Customer Question
Thank you for response....
Thank you for response. What implications are there for Medicare if not initiated by the age of 70?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
11/6/2015
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you or your spouse actually working, receiving wages, and also receiving the medical coverage as part of your work benefits?

2. When will you retire from actual work?

Doug

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY