How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are buying a new home and the Lender request a I need a

Customer Question

We are buying a new home and the Lender request a I need a letter stating:
" Award letter to support receipt of retirement income in the amount of $X,XXX.00 for Philip B***** ***** and its continuance for at least 3 years."
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today.

You can get your award letter by going to your local office OR by going to

This would be the verification that you are receiving a certain benefit. This is standard for social security

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.