How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What was my 2014 taxable income

Customer Question

what was my 2014 taxable income
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand. I asked about the amount of my Social Security income for 2014. I got this link on the Social Security website and paid $5.00 for this service. Please explain or is this a scam?
Brigitte Elerick
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I can assure you this is not a scam It sounds as if you are needing the Social security office. You will need to reach out to them regarding your amount of income. I will cancel this question and refund your good faith deposit back to its original funding source. Thank you for choosing Just answer and I hope whenever the need may arise you will think of us again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for refunding! Will keep you in mind if needed for future questions
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

If your income is from SS, then I can share with you how to obtain that 1099, which you'll need to file your tax return.

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!


StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional