How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19120
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I aalied survivior one time payment in July 2015. Payment

Customer Question

I aalied for ss survivior one time payment in July 2015. Payment was sent on July 24 and returned because they had wrong. I called gave them the correct account# ***** time since. They still don't have it right. Went to ss office told same thing. What else can I do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to go to Social Security Office once more and ask to speak with a Supervisor this time to ensure that the issue is resolved once and for all. It is ridiculous that a simple address correction is taking this long to be resolved.