How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My earnings will be gher than 2015. How do I report that? My

Customer Question

My earnings for 2016 will be higher than 2015. How do I report that? My mail or phone call or can you help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 1 year ago.

What type of earnings do you expect?
Is that form wages?

Investment income


Or you are selling a large property with a gain?

Other or combination of factors?