How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I get forms to apply, medicare, and disability

Customer Question

Where do I get forms to apply for medicade, medicare, and disability retirement ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 years ago.

Medicaid is not part of Social Security, so you can't get info on that here in the SS category. However, I can tell you that you can look up your county name, state and "medical assistance" office and you may find them online. But if not, you will want to go to your local county office for that.

Now, as for the others, are you looking for "disability" or "retirement" or are you between 62 and full retirement age thinking of collecting early retirement while applying for SSD?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am 62 y.o., disabled,and wish to retire now.
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 years ago.

OK, you indicate you are disabled. Do you mean you are legally disabled as found by the SSA - i.e. are you collecting Social Security Disability already?

Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, still waiting here for your responses so I may provide you with accurate information. Thanks!