How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 38801
Experience:  retired (mostly)
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bank changed my account number. The October deposits did

Customer Question

My bank changed my account number. The October deposits did not go through because of this change. I am currently living in Mexico - San Miguel Allende. After having consulted with the US consulate in SMA and US Embassy in Mexico City, it appears I have to get the proper forms from a local SS office because my bank is in the US and the embassy in Mexico does not have the proper forms for US banks. How can I get the necessary forms? Do I have to come to the US? Thank you. xxxxxxxxx My SS # xxxxxxxxxxxxx Also for my wife xxxxxxxxxxx, SS #xxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Do you have the numbers of the forms that you need?

I will send you an additional services offer for the phone consult.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Related Social Security Questions