Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I usually receive my SS check between the 8th & 10th of each

Customer Question

I usually receive my SS check between the 8th & 10th of each month. I haven't got it yet.
who do I check with?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 years ago.

What kind of check are you waiting for?

What is the date in the month of your birthday (the day only).

(Please note that I have NOT answered your questions yet. I am asking you the above to clarify so you can get an accurate answer. As such, it is not time to rate yet. Thank you.)

Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because itis the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:

1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR

2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being.

If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I canbe of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate mehighly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receivecredit from the Site for contributing our time here!

Sincerely,

StephanieO. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional