How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4677
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change address from 7046 kester ave #120 van nuys

Customer Question

I need to change address from*****#120 van nuys ca 91405
new address is
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. Please rate my assistance when we are finished.

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.

If you wish to change it yourself, using your my Social Security account is fastest.

Options available, from SSA:

If you get Social Security benefits or are enrolled in Medicare, change your address online by using your my Social Security account. If you get Supplemental Security Income or you do not have a U.S. mailing address, you can:

Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.

Links are embedded in the answer text for follow up.

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Leaving feedback lets management know your opinion of my work, and closes out your question. I'm PDtax.