How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13544
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've already asked a question and would rather talk with

Customer Question

I've already asked a question and would rather talk with Stephanie O Joy. She doesn't know that much of what has happened to me, but I like the questions, she asked me. She seems like she really cares. I've requested to talk by phone. Thank You Stephanie
Sincerely ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

You have an open thread, so rather than pay twice, I suggest you head back over there. Phone consult is available from me, but pricier (although not at standard consult rate), so I suggest you stick with the other thread and close this out. Do not rate this thread, since am not answering your Q here. Thanks, Stephanie