How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15342
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i get a copy of my 2015 social benefits showing

Customer Question

how can i get a copy of my 2015 social benefits showing gross, medical deductions
Sharon Patzke -###-##-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.


An SSA-1099 is a tax form mailed each year in January to people who receive Social Security benefits. It shows the total amount of benefits you received from Social Security in the previous year . The benefits for 2015 will not be generated till Jan 2016.

You can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.