How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 19471
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I,received $200.00. from SSA treas 310 xxsoc.sec., is this

Customer Question

I,received $200.00. from SSA treas 310 xxsoc.sec., is this separate from my 770.00 payment;I'm, worried as they took my husbands SS from me and said I, was double dipping,I've since become disabled,and can't work at all.Please explain if I will receive this every month from now on. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I,sent my payment!
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry, could you clarify?

What is the $770.00 payment for?