How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to change the bank you deposit my monthly checks to i

Customer Question

i want to change the bank you deposit my monthly checks to i have changed banks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 2 years ago.

No problem. Go on line to and in the menu box type "change bank account." YOu will then be taken to a link where you can enter the new bank information. But do not close your old account as it sometimes takes as least two pay periods for the change to occur. I wish you well. Please rate my answer with three or more stars or smiles so that I am paid for helping you.