How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13549
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is going on with my SSI unit:XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX my

Customer Question

What is going on with my SSI unit:XXXXXXXXX my name is***** my adress is XXXXXXXXXXX 87020 cell phone number XXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get I a lawyer on my case now and I was in the hospital at presbyterien in ICU for a week due to my heart condition and major mental illnesses and I have two younger children will they get it as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been having problems with my heart since about 2010 I w hospitalized for a couple months with indocardytis my heart valve and kidneys and multiple other things and still always in the E.R.for my breathing chest pain and stomach problems depression anx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PTSD and bipolar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can call me that would be great thanls
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Veronica, I am an SSD attorney. Are you wishing for attorney consult? If so, I will get you an "additional services" button.

I can not invade your SS info, if you have a claim pending with the SSA, since I am not your appointed attorney, but we can discuss what is going on and your option.

Do you have an open claim for SSDIB or SSI with the SSA?