LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

What if I took ssi at 62 and lost 1 dollar two I make, would

Customer Question

what if I took ssi at 62 and lost 1 dollar for every two I make, would that add to ssi at age 66 or 70 and get spouse for wife?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she is disabiled having neuralgia, steel rod in back and multiple myeloma so working part time is out of the question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
As it appears you may not still be interested in a call, I will answer your question here.
When a person takes early social security retirement and receives less benefits because they are earning too much, this results in a proportionate increase in their retirement benefit once they reach full retirement age.
It would also result in an increase in the benefit that your spouse would be eligible for as well.
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug