dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have recently left a relatively gh paying job lower paying

Customer Question

I have recently left a relatively high paying job for a lower paying job (by $50K). Does that impact my SS draw? Should I suspend next year when I turn 62? I'd like to wait until my full retirement age of 66 before I start SS. I just don't want to lose any more that I have to.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What are you drawing from social security now? What draw are you referring to?
Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 years ago.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here.
Thanks in advance,
Doug