How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have never received a medicare card. My birthday was 12

Customer Question

I have never received a medicare card . My birthday was 12 may
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1950. I am receiving SS already. I have waited over 2 months for a card
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dis regard I do not want your service. Do nnot start questions period after the free week. Disenroll me now.
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. If you already have been getting social security then you should have gotten the card by now. You can assume it was "lost" in transit. Here's what social security says to do:

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. Thanks so much :-)

  1. If your red-white-and-blue Original Medicare card has been lost or stolen, or you can no longer use it because it is too faded or damaged, you can replace it by calling the National Social Security Hotline at(###) ###-#### ***** can also apply for a new card online or go to your localSocial Security office.