How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15588
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I misplaced my 4926-sm form and I need new ones and my wife.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Celedon. I misplaced my 4926-sm form and I need new ones for me and my wife.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 2 years ago.

The form 4926 sa for the new benefits you are to receive would need to be issued form

If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, you can call SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

If you need the location of the nearest office to you

the above link will show the office and contact information