How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 12440
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get my social security awards letter which I received

Customer Question

how do I get my social security awards letter which I received backin 2007 ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,.If you need proof you get Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security (SSI) Income or Medicare, you can request a benefit verification letter online by using your my Social Security account. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."You can also request proof that you have never received Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income or proof that you have applied for benefits.To set up or use your account to get a benefit verification letter, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.If you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.See Definition: my Social Security-Benefit Verification Letter for more information.
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Please let me known if you have any questions at all..OR if you need help with the site.,But once you set up the account, you can print it right off. JUST did this for my mother, very easy..Hope this has helped....Lane
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Did you see my answer?
If you'd like some help with this, let me know.
I'm going to make an offer, for the Smallest amount they'll let us, for a phone consult, just in the event you'd like to talk this through, or get my help in getting the awared letter for you.
Let me know