How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CMA, CFE, CGMA M.Accy Also Teach Accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Name is***** and I need my statement social

Customer Question

My Name is***** and I need my statement for 2013 social security wages. Please call me at 2-7-338-3424 . The IRS said they never received them from me. I need a copy of them to be able to send to the IRS. Please let me know
Lauren Payson ss#***-**-****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 years ago.
In order to receive this, you will need to go to and create an account and log in or call 1-***-***-**** or visit your local social security office. Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.