Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What is the address of the Paris France US Consulate where…

Customer Question
What is the address of...
What is the address of the Paris France US Consulate where i can apply for direct deposit of my social security benefit. Is there one closer than Paris?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/30/2015
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: Click on the link below for the information that you asked for.
http://france.usembassy.gov/service.html
U.S. Embassy
Consular Section
American Citizen Services
4, avenue Gabriel
There are six other U.S. Posts in France. Click on the link below to review them and make a determination as to whether they would be closer for you:
http://www.usembassy.gov/europe.html