How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1.My dad is receiving IHSS (In Home Supporting Service). I

Customer Question

1.My dad is receiving IHSS (In Home Supporting Service). I want to know if I or my brother working fulltime can we be a provider for him? 2.Does IHSS pay my dad for dmestic or related service if I (his son) be his provider?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
That depends on the state you live in.Below is link that ay help you: For example in CA: For amore detailed telephone discussion I'll send an offer. I'll be able to help you get information that will be of direct use to yourself.