ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I haven't received SS payments months--Why? I

Customer Question

I haven't received SS payments for several months--Why? I need deposits of SS into my account at wellsfargo here in Kingwood TX. There are two wellsfrgo banks in Kingwood. I can give you my account and routing number which should give you the correct numbers for the correct bank. Or you can give me the telephone number in Washington D.C. I have called the Texas 'branch' before but they are not reliable.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
I have been helping clients with SS issues for decades. many times providing advice that reversed what they had been told by SS.
please do NOT post any personal information here.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
You can go online and double check that SS has the correct information.
Go to:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
I will offer you a call to help you walk through it. Do NOT share any personal information. This is a secure SS site and I'm sharing it so that you can keep all your information private.
All you have to do is accept the offer and I cam guide you through it.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Within 5 minutes of our speaking we will know if SS has the correct banking information. If not then you will have to visit a local SS office to get this resolved.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Don't waste time calling because SS rarely answers the phone. you can spends hours waiting.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Would you rather text or have a telephone conversation?
Does this resolve your issue?