How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name nis jeanne and my son moved in with me in two thound

Customer Question

hi my name nis jeanne and my son moved in with me in two thound and 1212 . my son was getting money from me a am disabily my son now has ssi is is disablep. his farther came me full custory of my son and told me he was retarted. we are divored havbe been for a while i was wanting to know if he could draw ssi fgrom his farther. i only qorking four four years out of my life was a say at home mom. so we have every little income thank u
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.
Could you review your post, check your spellings, and punctuation marks, and resubmit?
Were you and the father married?
How old are you?